Cross-Registration for Emory Students
Emory University students who wish to enroll for courses at an ARCHE member institution must complete a Cross Registration application form and receive approval from their school dean or academic advisor, and the University Registrar.
- July 15 for Fall Semester
- November 15 for Spring Semester
- Emory does not participate in summer cross registration
- State schools (such as GSU, UGA, GA TECH, etc.) require proof of immunizations prior to enrollment. Please be prepared to supply these documents at the time of application. For more information, please visit Student Health Services.
- All Emory students participating in cross registration will comply with decisions made by the host and home school coordinators.
- Course work completed at the host school may be taken for letter grade. However, course work transferred to Emory will be recorded as S/U basis and credit for hours earned will be applied to the student’s Emory academic record.
- A new application must be completed for each semester you plan to participate in the cross registration program.
- All applications must have the (signed) approval of the student's dean or program director.
- Deadlines are strictly enforced; no applications will be accepted after the deadline.
- All applications must typed; handwritten application will not be accepted
Please complete the application, including your advisor or dean’s signature, and submit it directly to the Cross Registration Coordinator at Emory’s Registrar’s Office, 100 B Jones Center,
Attn: Arche Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org), 404/727-6042.