Congratulations to our spring 2016 graduates! Please know any diplomas not picked up on commencement day will be mailed to your diploma address after degrees have been certified*. Please allow at least four weeks after the certification date to receive your diploma.
- Emory College – 5/27/16
- Business School – 5/16/16
- Graduate School – 5/16/16
- School of Law – 6/13/16
- School of Medicine – 5/16/16
- School of Nursing – 5/16/16
- School of Public Health – 5/16/16
- School of Theology – 5/16/16
The Office of the Registrar will order another diploma with the appropriate honors notation after degrees have been certified. The "honor diploma" will be mailed to the student’s diploma address; therefore, it is important for all students to update their diploma address in OPUS.
Diploma Address and Diploma Email Address
It is important to have a current diploma mailing and email address on file in case we need to mail your diploma after commencement or contact you post-graduation. For instructions, click here.
If you wish to have your degree appear on your transcript, please select the "hold for degree" button when placing your transcript order. These transcripts will be processed the day after degrees have been certified*.
* Students must meet all financial obligations before their diplomas or transcripts can be released.